• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pino

Inactive due school
7/10 no comment

The banner is messed up and poorly done. The text doesn't match with it. Also, I'm getting tired of that " Why so serious? " line. Everyone's using and it's getting very repetitive, in my opinion. 1/10

Kataki

complete.
5, cute.

And, about vava's sig. Mods can't change it, Joe won't let them, because he makes ribbons for Jow now, he is exempt from all rules.

I wish I made something for joe D:

Lmao, 8/10
OOPS EDIT: 5/10

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
3/10 what PM said

he is exempt from all rules.

i highly doubt that, if that's true that is deeply unfair to the majority of the forum who would love to make stuff for him but are instead ignored ... oh well, who said the world was fair.

Kataki

complete.
3/10 what PM said

i highly doubt that, if that's true that is deeply unfair to the majority of the forum who would love to make stuff for him but are instead ignored ... oh well, who said the world was fair.
Most rules anyway. Chelc even said that they have to just ignore vava's sig.

Speaking of the devil~ I think i gave you a 5 last time, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.