• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katharina27

Eeveelution Breeder
It's a race and I think I won! I think I'm going to go with the 6/10 on this one. It's impossible to read guilty one, sin and causes at first glance. Change the colors to a darker green!

edit- If I center it all then it looks funny! I'm back in school and have access to Illustrator so I'm going to make a banner and fill out all the empty space. The sig isn't going to stay this way forever.

Last edited:

Argon

Banned
Cel: All in order: Yes, it is... I don't mess with him... I don't want to be raped... Hoppips?... I am a close friend... Altogether, you earn a nine...

Argon

Banned
Cel: Of course... Another person who has to make fun of my posting style. I have decided to completely stay calm of it. It is the nature of other posters to tease the one who posts funny. I know change is nature, but I can't change nature... Eheh... I got a little lost in thought... I will give you a nine...

Last edited:

Argon

Banned
Cel: Of course... Another person who has to make fun of my posting style. I have decided to completely stay calm of it. It is the nature of other posters to tease the one who posts funny. I know change is nature, but I can't change nature... Eheh... I got a little lost in thought... I will give you a nine...

Gon: Ackk... Forget it. Everytime someone teases me, the Soul Piper's eyes open a little bit... < I'm sure they would be wide open before tommorow night...> http://www.absoluteanime.com/inuyasha/-soul_piper.jpg

Last edited:

Argon

Banned
Last edited:

Argon

Banned
Cel: I know who he is. He's on my friends list... You earn a nine...

Status
Not open for further replies.