• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You III

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangaeyes

And how the hell do I "Undefault text it" then sir?

Yours is boring, and brown.

How exciting -_- 2/10.

And the quote represents everything I beleive in. Its actually probably one of the best things you'll ever read in your life.

1)You use HTML colours instead of ugly default ones.
2)Mine is a mixture of browns because they were taken from my image. Its called Colour Coordination
3)Please don't bite my head off/be bitter just because I gave you my opnion.
4)In your opinion the quote is the best thing I'll read in my life. Not mine.

2/10 as before.

cybermew

A la lune!
1)You use HTML colours instead of ugly default ones.
2)Mine is a mixture of browns because they were taken from my image. Its called Colour Coordination
3)Please don't bite my head off/be bitter just because I gave you my opnion.
4)In your opinion the quote is the best thing I'll read in my life. Not yours.

2/10 as before.

1. I don't spend ages on my computer, doing my sig.
2) I don't like the colour of the image, or the text.
3) I'm not being bitter, and your opinion was rude, saying it would be a waster of time reading the text. Read it and then say its bad.
4) That makes no sense. Not mine? No my what?

2/10 again.

Riversong

Buggy down.
And how the hell do I "Undefault text it" then sir?

Yours is boring, and brown.

Immature much? Mangaeyes said the same for my text, but instead of acting like a whiny kid I asked him on his profile how I could improve my sig, and he helped.

Anyways, I give ^ a 9/10 because the colors match, it's unique, and pancakes are awesome xD

LostLove

Flygon Trainer
9/10 Pancakes rock! (I have gone past my waffle mad month and onto pancakes) and its unique just like Riversong said c: EDIT: beaten, again :/ ANYWAY 1 and a half/10 is that meant to be funny?

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
5/10 could be c.c'd better

3) I'm not being bitter, and your opinion was rude, saying it would be a waster of time reading the text. Read it and then say its bad.

Take the Crit or GTFO ... Mangaeyes was perfectly fair to you, now stop whining

ShinyMareep

Chain 40!
0: This thread sounds so angry!!!!

Manga, I love how you color coordinated your text and picture.

And pancakes rock.

It's a little plain but very cute^^
8/10 D;

Caelesti

dancing queen
8/10

I like the text, but imo the pancake is really random. o_o'

Status
Not open for further replies.