• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelesti

dancing queen
5/10

Hm, trying combining your text into two lines instead of four to see if it fills up the empty space more?

~Mist~

revolutionary~
@Sammi: It should load. Oo Weird server. XD

8/10; it's organized & the text looks good. The only thing is that there's a bit too much of a glare on the banner which coveres the girl's face. Other than that, everything else looks neat. :3

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Beateeeennn: 5/10 Default colors are bad, and the text organization could be better.

... it's colored black; the color of the font and border. :l lolwat.
D: I mean like a color other than black. Or like a different shade of black, which would actually be a dark gray or so.

Last edited:

Caelesti

dancing queen
8/10

No comment other than I love the banner. n___n

~Mist~

revolutionary~
^9/10; very pretty. I love the simple yet sweet effects on the banner while the text colors goes very well. :'D

EDIT: Beat, damn it. XD 8/10 again. :3

kirapwns

PS3?OverNLNEthousand
you're one to talk, with the typical mediocre sprites and userbars. there's not too many who have decent banners, too. and original doesn't exist on the internet, sorry.

four out of ten. the layout is unique. and uncentered for the win.

edit: beat. is there a banner? it isn't loading for me. your text is lovely, though. three point two out of ten.

I love how people get all ****** off because someone gave them a bad rating. lawl.

5/10. Simple banner and simple links, the usual pokemon GIF.

9/10
excuse me now that song is in my head :c

love the sprite too

5/10
The image doesn't seem to blend enough with the bg, while the text blends a bit too much. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
4/10. It's okay, but I don't like the layout, nor the fact that it's a monotonous, silhouetted signature. Mixing the two usually doesn't work. ;x

Well, I'm still learning, so I appreciate advice from anyone

6/10
The banner and text is fairly well done, though I don't much care for the lion king or that particular style. I really liked your last two sigs though, especially the cat one. :]

KetchupO

tωisted
8/10

as before~
The last line kinda bugs me coz' it sticks out like that :p

treespyro

Vintage much?
6/10

Pic doesn't cut it for me and the text is a bit odd

KetchupO

tωisted
Banner isn't very good...