• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You {v.02}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeman

Anticitizen One
8/10

No comment.

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
7/10 it's pretty good but i'm shocked that this was made by Mist Wolf, he usually does much better than this. Also I was going to use the word "Revolution" in my next banner... >_>; *pouts*

Sammi

Banned
6/10 Personally, I find the banner a bit bland.

raglflagl

Banned
8/10 It looks like Yuri ): anyways, besides the banner, the links.. they need to alternate colors, so that it won't look bland.

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
9/10 it's really pretty! I love the text and the banner's even better... But, its too small... make it bigger! :3

8/10 It looks like Yuri ): anyways, besides the banner, the links.. they need to alternate colors, so that it won't look bland.

it is yuri... Cause... Neptune n Uranus = teh gayzorz

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
9/10 Who doesn't like Chobits and Japanese?

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
7/10
I like it.. buts theres something missing..
I felt that way too, but I'm just learning the ropes of this stuff right now. But you know, it might add to the significance of the quote, having nothing else. *overanalyzing a siglol*

7/10 It looks just a little disorganized, but then, I like things to be centered, so that's probably just me.

Last edited:

Mse Ownage

Ur Going Down!
why a new one well it was long but we culd try for the 1million posts? :p

Anyways 3/10 it kinda ugly ^^''

Status
Not open for further replies.