• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Not the best quality picture. /:
And the text could be better with allighning it with the banner. ;3
But the text is funny. Which I never positivly comment on. :'D
6/10

And sorry for beating you twice. xD;;

Edit: beat

Last edited:
The banner is nice, the text is fine and so are the colours

7.5/10

the icon is pretty, but the first line of text under the icon goes beyond it, which looks weird. oh and btw i want a name change arceus is fail

7/10

^ yeup, i'm gonna change that now, actually.
i hate my name too you're not alone

8.5/10

Last edited:

PurpleMew

no promises
Change the first line under the icon so it goes to the end of the icon and the second line or just edit the font. Nice icon colouring by Ruby_Moon.

2.5/10
The Dragon Eggs are starting to get on my nerves ^-^;
Color the text, and that'll spice it up a bit.

Kipcha

2/10
Dragon eggs and default text... Colour it and make a banner or something, always makes it look better.
Edit; Beaten
I've given it 8.5/10 in the past right? Can't remember, but I love that sig

the image is plain, the text colours are default and its not very organized in general. But like, yay for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? D:

4/10

Caelesti

dancing queen
6/10

If you made the text into two lines instead of four, it'd probably fill up all that empty space. n_n

Edit: Beaten TWICE. LOLWOT.

7.5/10
I love the lines on color you put on the left. It add's on the Smeargle theme you have.

EDIT - OH SNAP BEATEN ~

8.5/10 for Caelesti

Status
Not open for further replies.