• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaoon

Not normal
10/10
Wow. That pick sold it for me....

7/10. Now give it some crazy background and you've sold it!

Remember to review my sig with the quote OPEN

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
7/10 I like the card so it isn't too bad, and your club banner looks pretty cool as well.

Visual

Nine one six ~
6/10
Quite a lot of stuffs in a sig. I like the card, though. ;)

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
6.5/10 - I like the banner, except that Chiller seems like a really weird choice of font for such a cute picture o_O;

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Really like the link in ur sig but you should include some of the lyrics. I don't really like the pic. 7/10

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
u are so messed up dude:D
10/10

Zelby477477

i'm gay
thats really good! I like it. The text is easy to read and looks very nice. But it was hard to notice that pretty egg in the corner. 9/10
BEAT: 7/10 why hide your sig? U cant center your sig making it look disornaganized.

Status
Not open for further replies.