• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
8.5/10
I like it :) The colors really match the picture.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
6.3/10 - I like the vibrant colors on the banner, but the text on it isn't very clear. The text underneath the banner could match it better as well.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
8/10 Wow I really like that banner! But you should match the text underneath with the same red text in the banner or the blue from the sky. :)

Mimori Kiryu

9/10

Love it~

8/10 Funny random thought of the week and everything else is great! But lots of people here (including me) are under 10. A bit inapropriate.

Zelby477477

i'm gay
And I have the skill to kick your ****,
To many stars if I know what your trying to spell, and the stars in general, aren't really fit for a person under ten, either. :/ All she has is a Squirtle with a gun a quote and a Character for the game or RPG section. 5/10 for it's plain.

Zelby477477

i'm gay
9.5/10 Random center in the top left corner throws off the sig... I might reguest in your shop... ^^

Flame of Madness

I didn't do it!
Haha yeah but I can't eraseeee IT for some reason =[

8/10, It's become a bit.. pixely? I don't know how to put it haha.

And I'll be looking forward to it =] It's new right now so nobody knows about it xD

EDIT:
It was meant for Zelby.

7/10 , it's just.. okay. And the text isn't really visible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.