• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangaeyes

Looks like you just added the Japanese(?) at the top so that it would fillout and it doesn't look so great. The 'End' bit isn't too great either. Other than that its actually pretty good.

8/10

kirby8933083

mai husbando
3.5/10 The colors are fine, the spoiler is terrible, the fusion isn't bad at all but you could have a more interesting picture. Plus just the lone sprite it looks a little bland.

PurpleMew

no promises
Looks like you just added the Japanese(?) at the top so that it would fillout and it doesn't look so great. The 'End' bit isn't too great either. Other than that its actually pretty good.

8/10

Umm actually it turns out to be the other way around, the japanese text is bitemeshipping and i added the if you bite me bit afterwards. That was too pad it out lol.

6/10

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
^6/10 -- You do seem to change the shipping you favor a bit often.

P.S. remind me to kick this tabling thing eventually, since it adds in TONS of space here...

10/10

I love it!

Ergonomic

Innocent Doom
5/10 no comment really...

Ergonomic

Innocent Doom
7/10

Murphy's Law is SOOO true... :D / :(

2.5/10
The banner is okay, but if the text was a different font, alligned (underneath, preferably) the banner, and colored, I think it would look a bit nicer ^-^

Ergonomic

Innocent Doom
7/10
I like it, but the fact that it is right aligned is kinda weird...

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
^6.5/10 -- Looks alright but needs 'proper' color-coding of text (i.e. drawn right from image colors).

Status
Not open for further replies.