• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
nice

9/10

MKFC

Shade of Blue

If you made that I think I should give up art altogether XD

Alzi

Toon link
7.5/10

I don't like the bright pink text. Maybe try find some colours in the banner itself and put them there instead of the bright pink?

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I liked the old layout slightly more than this. By the by, on my harsh scale a 3 isn't too bad =p I suggest you just put in one line of text. Is the text default coloured too??

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7.3/10 - I really like the effects on the banner, but I'm not entirely sure the transparent bits work, especially on the right side. The text could match it better and the amount of it seems out of wack with the banner. They should balance together.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7/10 - I'm running out of things to say about it. No surprise considering how long you've had it.

...Not that I'm suggesting that people should change their signatures every week like I do. I'm just obsessed like that.

EDIT: Late. 4/10 - The text on the banner could look better. It's pretty plain the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.