• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzi

Toon link
He / She means if the colour of the text is from the banner or a default brown colour.

5/10.

Too much text.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7.3/10 - I really like the effects on the banner, but I'm not entirely sure the transparent bits work, especially on the right side. The text could match it better and the amount of it seems out of wack with the banner. They should balance together.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7/10 - I'm running out of things to say about it. No surprise considering how long you've had it.

...Not that I'm suggesting that people should change their signatures every week like I do. I'm just obsessed like that.

EDIT: Late. 4/10 - The text on the banner could look better. It's pretty plain the way it is.

Mimori Kiryu

5/10

Banner looks funny and way too much text for me.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
The colours look default and the red is waaay too bright. It would be nice if the text was aligned with the banner too. Oh, and the text seems to have nothing to do with the banner...

MKFC

Shade of Blue
7/10

the banner looks pretty cool

junpearl63

their rooms
Uhm, sprites usually doesn't come out good when put in a banner, and it has been done rather messy. Just put a bunch of picture and sprite together. The text would be better formatted, and the sig should stick to one theme 3/10

Oh, and MKFC, my step-brother sings for one of those bands that you despise, and I love him.

Last edited:

MKFC

Shade of Blue
9/10

my bad >_<
I have nothing against them, I just don't like the music.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
9/10
My tastes are basically the opposite of that lol

And no worries, none taken ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.