• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
3.5/10 Not sure exactly what to say about the picture, but it looks as if it's been shrunken a little too far, or if you want it small you could take the full sized picture and turn it into an avatar. The text colors look very much default which is never nice and the it might be better if the ends of the lines of text were nice, neat & aligned.

Ergonomic

Innocent Doom
7.5/10
Aw... it's so cute. No further comment.

Kipcha

7/10
I really like the colors and the image as a whole, but I think just the banner on it's own looks kind of plain.

5/10 Green doesn't really seem to suit rock

mangaeyes

Userbars aren't great whcihever way you make them and spoilers murder sigs. Default colour isn't great and neither are smilies.

Sorry but you get 1/10

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
5/10
The animated userbar is nice.
(I did not use any default font, I used the type of font on my banner and it may not show up on some of you guy's computer)

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Nnnnno, I don't think so. The only possibly objectionable item is the length. 1 outside image, 5 outside links, 2 colors, 0 spoilers, height > 420px for sure, no smilies, avs, spoilers, 5 capitals, 0 banners, icon by me. Where does it break sig rules again?

^6.5/10 -- Could do better with colored underlines. The text on the banner seems really, really stiff, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.