• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I do not like Moral Orel.

7.5/10 though.

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
Cute, short, and sweet. 7/10.

Expect mine to be majorly updated this weekend. Sadly, no access to my Photoshop right now.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
nah he's emotionally unstable...lol
9/10 great artwork..the letters made my eyes switch places but i had to specifically look to find that flaw...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
7/10 the art style looks familiar but i don't know...
something just seems off to me...maybe its because the art-style brings memories of Inuyasha (the scarring kinds) or maybe something else...

Dattebayo

Banned
9/10, go, Rotom, go!

Nidoprince

7/10 I like the little paragraph on the bottom, but the banner is too...dull? I'm not sure, mabye it's just that white and pink together are too "non-poppy." The text at the top is useless, since you have it in the banner.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk

I like the banner. I don't really see anything I don't like but it just seems to miss something

pokemon ruler

I like NOEIN
9.9/10
great banner nice wording but hard to read.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
10/10 *sigh* if only if only, summer ended 2 days ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.