• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
5/10 too widely spread out without seeming connection, too many links (more than 0 is too many but 3!)...eh...

8/10 the worda at the bottom matches the pic perfectly

beaten 7/10 pretty solid=)

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
3/10 - I like the userbar, but the image above it looks low-quality, especially what with the extraction edges and all.

0/10 uh... wut's the question?

...What question? Also it'd be sorta nice if you actually gave a reason why you don't like my signature instead of constantly throwing 0s at it :/

8/10 houndour looks cool

7/10 it made me laugh =)

Nidoprince

Finally the sig rate thread. I rated your in the "How well is the above user known" game thinking it was this. Anyway, I said that the banner could use some more work, but the userbar is cool. I also said that you used smilies which aren't that attractive, and same with default colored and fonted/sized (Doesn't really matter which you change) text. And I rated it 5/10 XD

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
5.8/10 - The main image is pretty darn cute, but it's kinda small so it gets overpowered by the rest of the signature :/

Nidoprince

Couldn't find a bigger image to use for this month. I had a huge one that was good, but it was too big and I need it cut in half. I'll get it cut tomorrow. Anyway, I'll give it a 7/10. Userbar's cute, and the shinies thing was hilarious, but I'm not getting the first joke in default text.

Status
Not open for further replies.