• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phailsafe

Like a Boss!
Um, Okay. Can I get some advice then or are you just being a biased prick?
5.5/10

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
5/10

Overall, its nice. It just looks a bit too big by sig rules. Not sure if its split or not cause I can't check that for myself, so I'll trust you did. If not... shame on you.

Mimori Kiryu

8/10

Nice banner. ~:]

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
5/10

Nice sprite banner but I think the red is a bit overpowering. I think it would also look better without the above picture.

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
6/10

The picture is a nice touch.

For the record, I found this picture in Imageshack. I don't know who originally drew this.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi these wernt drawn i just found both halfs and put them next to eachother

4/10 - Do you think they just came into being out of raw firmament? Someone drew them even if you didn't bother to find out who :/

Status
Not open for further replies.