• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
6.5/10

Nice banner and nice text too.

Mimori Kiryu

9/10 - Very nice. ^^ Fai is so hot. <3

(And my colors aren't default. I chose them from the HTML Color Chart.. XD)

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
7/10 Very nice ^_^

cuz i think ur one is bad look at these beautys
I didnt mean to bash it. i just dont think seal is that amazing (i like dewdong for some reason tho lol) sorry if u tok that to offense whats-ur-name\
You didn't mean to bash it, yet you flat-out said it was bad =\ And didn't give help other than to get a new sig and look at bigger banners.
By the way, my sig has Dewgong, not seal =\

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Meh, whats the difference. But now that I look at it. It is a Dewdong so +1. I think that makes 8

Skyomi. It was not someone on the forums kay? One person had one half of the pic on their profile and another person had the other half. And i put them next to eachother

Zelby477477

i'm gay
0/10 breaks sig rules :/ wish it didn't so i could give it the deserveing score why don't u fix it before u get infracted?

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
3/10 Rather messy. Spoilers and quotes kill sigs, and the userbar to the right seems out-of-the-ordinary compared to the rest of the centered text, and the spoiler on the left also throws me off.

Dattebayo

Banned
7/10, Johto male trainer, and a decent pokefusion-like sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.