• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
10/10

dont mind me @_@ mine still looks bad but i need help anyways >.>

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
1/10 - Call me crazy, but doesn't it make more sense to go to a banner shop to get your picture turned into a banner than waiting for someone to pm you?

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
10/10

i guess but alot of the shops arent banners. One shop has filled lists and another shop's banner maker isnt on

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
10/10 lol poor snorlax

i dunno i had that here before I discovered that i can just post my vidoes in the post ur video section in the PBR forum >.> lol

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
1/10 meh, it's text, but I know you're expecting the review you're getting lol

Mimori Kiryu

9/10

Nicely done banner~

Mimori Kiryu

I love how when you make a new style of banner, Skiyomi, I always picture myself with a Lelouch version of it. <3

10/10, of course.

10/10
Purple-themed! The text fits nicely with the banner, and for some reason I kinda see a webpage thingy (http//: or something like that) at the bottom right corner of the banner.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
8.5/10 - That's a right pretty banner you got there :)

EDIT: Late. 5/10 - The text on the banner could use some work. It seems oddly placed for one thing.

um 6/10 it's confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.