• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
8.5/10 - Cool colors and organization. It all looks really cohesive together. ...Of course, it does give me flashbacks to Intro to Philosophy...

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
9/10 I love the image and the text is nice.

Neurotic Nuckelavee

Monochromatic Beast
9.5/10

Very pretty banner, the colors are nice and the pokemon artwork is great some of the font colors like the blue and purple are sort of hard to read though.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
9.1/10 Nice. Sabrina looks much better in HG/SS than previous games.

(I know mines a little plain, the banner wasnt working properly).

harryheart

As you stated in your post its a little plain so organising it a little more would be good but anyway you still get a 5/10 in my opinion

bobri28

Get your snacks
8/10 i really like the banners but the writing kind of ruins the sig

cieux

banned
1.3/10
the icon's colouring is somewhat awful and comic sans ms is/has always been/will always be a joke of a font when it comes to design. are you using default colours for text coloration? i suggest you try your own hex colours, instead. on the other hand, i do enjoy how minimalist your signature is.

Status
Not open for further replies.