• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanoiRose

NIPPON BONZAI!
6/10
The colors are pretty cool, but i personally dont really like anime/manga

Kreis

Still Dirrty
7/10
I like the banner, it's very good. Personally, I think you could use a different font for the links and the "~" symbols could be a different color.

mangaeyes

Nooooooo. It was better with the text/image thingy and when it was on the right (in my opinion) try it with an indent and see what you think. VM me if you want a hand.

Its gone down to a 7/10

6/10
Hmmm. I'm not quite sure on what you can do, text wise. I've been mental blocking on sig ideas for quite a bit now. Magic Kirby is leaving in February ^-^;

EDIT - Beaten.
7.5/10

omfg it is sooo amazing and kewl green is the king of all colors.

So random it's awesome :D

Itoshii

7/10
The banner is okay, but I think there's too many "~".

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
7/10 Kirby Rox dude

Shuam

righteous
3.5/10.
Not too fond of the calm font with the abstract background.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
5.5/10 Banner is great, it looked better centered though. Default text colors aren't great at all. It's so easy to find non-default text, and still default colors are used. Anyway, no-no on the default colors, they make people sad.

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
8/10 Team Galatic eh?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
2/10
No comment.

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
8/10

Master of puppets are ye.

Status