• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergonomic

Innocent Doom
8/10
Lol at the "???" sprite. No further comments.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
2/10 Eeeww.... Center the banner, get some nicely colored text with a good font and a small size. Oh, and the banner is poorly done. Have Northern Lights make you one. She's very good.

Last edited:
3/10
I would expand on the text colors - maybe one more. There's a little too much purple, imo, and extract them from the image instead of using the defaults.
The text not reaching the ends of the banner kinds bothers me too, for some reason :\

3/10
You could extract the colors straight from the banner by using GIMP/Photoshop, or ask another member to do it for you.

I had mangaeyes extract my text colors for me.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
7.8/10 I like how the top line of text is fit with the banner. :] If the bottom was fit also, that would be awesome. Grrr....why do all of the hearts always look like a line? Or I'm guessing those are hearts. :/ You could try this heart ❤, it's not exactly like the hearts everyone else uses but at least it actually shows. 8D

edit: Copygoo, you could try these purples if you like #663366 or #330033. They aren't totally bright. As a light cream color goes, my computer is saying it's a #cccc99. u liek?

Last edited:

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
5/10 no comment

7.8/10 I like how the top line of text is fit with the banner. :] If the bottom was fit also, that would be awesome. Grrr....why do all of the hearts always look like a line? Or I'm guessing those are hearts. :/ You could try this heart ❤, it's not exactly like the hearts everyone else uses but at least it actually shows. 8D

Lol, nope, its not hearts, those are spades, clubs and diamonds, as in playing cards, to fit the whole "magic" theme XD

8/10 for Capi.

PurpleMew

no promises
Oh my god.

0/10

The animation is very nice but it's not wbg'd well and it looks horrible by itself.
But it also breaks the signature rules.

edit: Kida you meany, you beat me. 8/10

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
2/10 animation is ok i guess, the text kills the enitre sig - all bold does not look good, especially in default colours, plus the crediting is boring, just link the animation to the persons profile

Status
Not open for further replies.