• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Well, it being a link, I have to keep it underlined. I'm not sure if I want to take it out or not. This sig is still on a test run ^^;
I was experimenting between warm and cool text colors, and warm seemed the bets way to go. I put the music notes there because the text didn't really line up with the banner. Seemed like the most logical choice, but i'll play around with it.
As for the bottom font, what do you recommend?

6.5/10, btw.

EDIT - Beaten.
5/10

Last edited:
10/10

I love the banner! The clip was funny too.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
6.5/10 Well, as having the music notes so it'll meet up with the banner's edge, at least get rid of the top note and see how it looks b/e that top line is already inline with the banner. I'm one for all of the lines meeting up, but in this case it might not look so bad b/e even though the bottom two lines don't go the full way, they still meet up almost perfectly. Two out of three isn't bad. :p For the underline, I didn't know it was a link but now I do. 8) Thanks. As font goes, I'm not sure, like I said before I'm just not sure on it. Maybe regular Arial will look a bit better, but experiment with a few other fonts that sort of have that clean, straight look to them.

Edit: Foiled! Umm.....3.5/10? Maybe a 4/10. Bouncing pokemon smilies aren't the best, the text colors could be better, there are some text symbols that aren't showing up and there is that odd placement of the line in Spanish I'm guessing? (I don't know my languages) As the banner goes, the text on it is barely visible compared to the rest of the bright banner.

Last edited:

Shirota

choi jae ni
I really don't like the image quality. I hate .JPG.

5/10

Shirota

choi jae ni
gnrfshl; New banner.
5/10

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
8/10
Funny, kudos

Shirota

choi jae ni
Spoiler sucks.
6/10

Shirota

choi jae ni
Hm, hello. n_n
8/10

Shirota

choi jae ni
I've been in college for almost a year. I want my nursing license.
8/10

Shirota

choi jae ni
I guess......? But I'll be a pediatrician.
8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.