• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
1/10 I dont want to see a 6 year old make out with a 64 your old...can someone say PEDO!!!

Yeah... there's not such thing as a pedophile in shippings, mainly because pokemon and other anime/cartoon shows is fictional, and random people are willing to put two people in a shipping, regardless of their age.

3/10 again.

JeexCore

Pure Retardness 0_o
6/10 nice drawing and colors ^^

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
7/10
pretty cool banner

RagTag

Shroomin'
8/10 That's a cool banner, Mine was also made by Skiyomi by the way.

RagTag

Shroomin'
8/10 That's a cool banner, Mine was also made by Skiyomi by the way.

Visual

Nine one six ~
3/10
Many texts and random pictures.
Hi, by the way! =)

^5/10 -- Is it at 8:30-9:30 PM EVERYWHERE, or just for a specific timezone?
8.30pm - 9.30 pm, local time, wherever you live. :)

Last edited:

NY Gamer

NY's Running Trainer
8.5/10

Bass is not really OP, but a top choice among alotta megafans> I like the chaos of the sig (the light waves, choice of text) but something is a bit off to me. It might just be in my head.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
9/10

I <3 Adam's vocals, and I like the image. However, what is the purpose of the orange and yellow specks? The image looks nice regardless. And do you mind telling me the font that you used for the lower portion of the image?

Status
Not open for further replies.