• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate The Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
7/10

Fine and dandy.

V ( Please note the text within the banner, haha)

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
0/10 Breaks the rules...I have to report it.

Last edited:
7/10
I like the sprite, but i dont really like the text font.
Also for the links, why not seperate them?

mangaeyes

Killer tomatoes o_o' crap im scared

I don't like the text size or the text font. It just seems to be lacking a certain something which I really can't think of (helpful aren't I?)

Anyway I give you 7.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
XD There's actually a real song about Killer Tomotoes, y'know.

I don't like the text size or the text font. It just seems to be lacking a certain something which I really can't think of (helpful aren't I?)

It's a little empty, I admit. I originally intended to actually have the Wintersmith (from the book) on it. But rendering an Elemental who's description is like a man with invisible skin that is only visable through the snow that clings to it and has two purple lights where the eyes should be without making it look ridiculous proved to be too hard for me. I'll be changing it to the other version soon though, and maybe that'll be better :/

7/10

4/10 as before.

Just curious, did you take a picture of the duck with the people and all or did you find it on google and then edited it?

mangaeyes

well i was in town one day and there was this giant duck so i thought 'zomg facebook picture oppurtunity or what?!' and i got out my camera.

4/10 as before.

lol
4/10
No im being serious.
Did you just like set it up on the floor and took a picture of it or what?

4/10 as before.

Ok, i changed the text color to match it a little better.
As you can see, the top line is dark, and the bottom line is lighter.
Also, any reccomendations on what i can write other than espeon is aweome?
Anybody???

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
8/10

On my monitor it looks as though the top line is the lighter of the two, but it's probably just mine.
You could always write "Espeon is Awesome" in several different languages, to confuse people.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
6/10 - I'd go with a less chunky font than brush script. The letters seem to lose their detail in the larger sizes.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
6/10

The font on the image and text below are both a tad difficult to decipher.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
The font on the image and text below are both a tad difficult to decipher.

Really? I could see how that might be a problem on the image, but what's under it is large and I don't really see how there could be a clarity problem.

4/10 - The burned paper look is always cool, but in this case it's undone by the fact that it's only in effect on the border. The edges aren't well extracted and there's a messy looking white pixelly border.

Status
Not open for further replies.