• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
7/10 same as before

keepitsimple

site of lies
8/10 it's that attack on titan character people here say is bad or something. i'm not familiar but cool gif!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Nice Chancey pic.

8/10 it's that attack on titan character people here say is bad or something. i'm not familiar but cool gif!

Believe me it's only in SPPF. I've been browsing the MAL forums a lot recently and I've befriended a ton of Mikasa lovers there. ;)

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
4/10 An image is not working.. for me, I guess.

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
8/10 BMX.

Genaller

Silver Soul
8/10 kis. Chaney giving Meowth a good slappin!

11/10 Aoki. Epic fight is still epic.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
10/10 Poor Kiritsugu.
That was hilarious if this was XY fanbase's reaction when Ash lost the Kalos League. lol

@345ash-greninja Weird. I just copied and pasted your signature image's location and then.. 404 Not Found. I guess I might be the only one who can not see it.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 I have no clue who this but I'm guessing he's turning into his nine-tales hollow black anti nega shadow form.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Looks unique.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Don't know him yet, will when I watch the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.