• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. I love Todoroki but it's been there for a loooong time now.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Same as before.

8/10 Same. Although some of these scenes look new, guess there from a recent series or movie.

Really? All of those screenshots seem to be from UBW iirc.

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. They do look cute but I haven’t seen the series yet.

Might be stuck with Todoroki for a while, my laptop has been giving me problems so I can’t change it till I get a new one.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Same as before.

8/10. They do look cute but I haven’t seen the series yet.
Well you must have seen some of little Rin in Fate/Zero. But yeah, Unlimited Blade Works is where you get to witness the amazing dynamic and pairing of Shirou and Rin. ;)

Might be stuck with Todoroki for a while, my laptop has been giving me problems so I can’t change it till I get a new one.

Then how are you watching anime lol. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.