• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEryChan

Demon Child

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
5/10. JoJo is extremely overrated I'm afraid.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9.75/10. Levi is an amazing badass.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Same

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
10/10. As always.

Genaller

Silver Soul
9.5/10 someone or something is about to get shredded to pieces in the most badass way possible!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Haven't watched LoGH yet and won't anytime soon either, there are several other anime which I have lined up right now which I think I'm gonna enjoy way more. But I'll check it out at some point to see what the praise about it is all about.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Cool, but what's he even doing?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 I feel like there could be a better sig featuring Levi. It's one GIF of him slicing something. Quality is good though.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Probably my favorite pokespe protagonist, and I'm so glad we finally have him back. "I guess I can finally say........I'm back"

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 I like how the scene goes back and forth. I never really watched the show but from the looks of it, it's either the two are fighting each other are fighting together as one.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Well put together.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
same
9/10 I like how the scene goes back and forth. I never really watched the show but from the looks of it, it's either the two are fighting each other are fighting together as one.
yep, they're fighting as one (literally)

Status
Not open for further replies.