• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
6/10 It's Okay(KO) I've made this joke too many times

I can't remove the RickRoll from my signature until Sketchie tallies the bedrock,...

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
7/10.

I've forgotten who that is again or where she's from.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Hilarious

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
He finally got in the robot, but he got into the wrong robott (IDK, I haven't watched NGE)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 DK! DONKEY KONG! HUH! She's the leader of the bunch, you know her well, she's finally back to kick some evangelion tail lol.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 Pretty funny signature. Looks like she's playing bongo drums... this must be the work of an enemy stand!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Great quote and pic from platinum, though for some reason I thought it was the pokerus pic at first glance

Status
Not open for further replies.