• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 I like the two images put side to side together. Looks like I'm witnessing the moment from two different angles.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
8/10.

Not enough Special chapters for a SWSH sig yet?

shoz999

8/10 There will soon come a day that new Pokemon fans will have no idea what that means.

8/10.

Not enough Special chapters for a SWSH sig yet?
It's just one round right now but it's pretty hilarious. FORGET Angry Scottish Lass! Funny Scottish Lass is way better. Although now that you brought it up. Maybe I should do a signature sometime soon.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
10/10

Kudos to introducing people to Pokémon Adventures Sword & Shield!! I still really like the angry Scottish trainer, but Schildemilia is just as great!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Pretty good team and LOL @ Moira's status

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
8/10 Wholesome GIFs showing the aftermath of a long-deserved win

Oh, & thanks

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
They look pretty interesting, though I haven't gotten around to reading SwSh

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
8.25/10

I like the poem, but people would stop and read it more if it was placed over your image in white text

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
6/10.

I find the picture creepy.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
6/10 I always love seeing that image, but why do you need to put it in a spoiler?

shoz999

8/10 This card is pretty old now that I think about it. Like I mean I bet a lot has changed over the years since that 2 star rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.