• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. No time to act adorable, Morgana! Who's totally a cat despite saying he isn't

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Does Luffy hug them back tho?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
10/10 The dragon head makes this all the more hilarious

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. Nice gif of Kurisu

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Askeladd is amazing, though you've had it for a while

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
8/10 I've seen this cat through mehmeh1's avatar. He's cool & cute

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
He's literally flaming hot

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
10/10 For this scene, I've heard they've gotten a particular animator from Disney to do this shot. It almost looks like it uses a bit of 3D computer animation but I believe this was entirely done in 2D.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I have no idea what's going on, but it looks funny. Where is it from? It reminds me of Genndy Tartakovsky's style. And yeah, @shoz999, they got James Baxter for the scene in my sig

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
10/10 Same.

It's from this video. It pokes fun at Monster Hunter world and it's even more funnier if you played the game.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Oh, I watched it and it was hilarious, though still weird

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8.5/10. Creative & well put together, though I'm not a fan of Steven Universe.

@mehmeh1

Status
Not open for further replies.