• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
8.5/10
Like before. :)

New sig, kinda. I used it like a month ago but it got replaced within an hour.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7.5/10 - I like it. Sure, the background's just black, but the photo's pretty nice. And yay for glitter lashes! I like that font, but I think it might be better just for the links. It doesn't really match the "go insane, go insane" feel of the line.

9/10 I really liked the other one, too, but oh well. The text could be aligned better at the bottom, but the banner is still really nice.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
9/10 The Quote Matches Dusknoir's Pose and Expression perfectly

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7/10 - The font is okay, but again, I think there have to be ones that match the feeling more. That one just looks like a basic calligraphy font, not like a... party font, I guess XD. Also, I think it could be a little closer to the image. I think it's a bit easier to deal with arrangment when you make the banner and text part of the same image instead of making them seperate, but that's just me. Anyway, I still like the picture~ :)

Arctic Amos

3353 3526 0984
What do you guys rate mine and Manaphione123 your sig doesnt really blend and it kinda hruts my eyes a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.