• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the black lugia

FEAR ME NOW
2/10
yours is to grouped up and ignor the fact that i have no sprites in my sig

Gemiix

4684-8336-9195
2/10
it's just text really.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
3/10
It's waaaay to crowded, but I like the userbars. You could link some of the things to the person who made them, so you have less text.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
The image is beautiful and I love what it looks like on a whole. The only thing I'm not a massive fan of is the font mainly because the A's look a bit odd, but other than that it's beautiful. 9

6/10.

You need to do more with the image, at the moment its just an almost square pictur, the lighting on it is ok and you have something you can work with, but its just too generic.
I'm bored of revision, so what? I'm only back for the graphics.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
7.8/10 [cuz i can]

I kinda like the banner, and the Adele lyrics are a +, but I think there could be done more with the text, like a different font.

Gemiix

4684-8336-9195
8.5/10
I like it, it's a nice photo and nice quote thing.
Not really my style and the A's annoy me
aside from that it's really nice.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I like the banner :] It's nicely made and the brushes aren't overdone which is always nice. It looks pretty...unoriginal, though, in my opinion. Not sure why, but yeah :p Link underneath could be spruced up to suit the image, or maybe let the banner link to your shop? 7

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
4.6/10 It's really cluttered and messy, but for some odd reason, I like it.

Meowth City

Staff member
@Everyone - Wow, everyone here has amazing sigs - love the lyrics and musical stuff.
@zozo1999 - I love the way you have used colors to organize your sig, well done.

10/10 All round.

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
please don't Kill me if I say I've never heard of AA is ;3;

But the Image is funny 5/10

Off Topic, but Gah. I hate my Username.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ Meowth City: 4.5/10 - The image is pretty cute, but it would look a lot better if your links weren't defaultly colored.

And... I just gotta chime in because I made EzzPeon's sig... wtf is up with the 'a' hate? They're just stylized, it's not like they're giving you cancer or anything. I think they look cool.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
8/10

And... I just gotta chime in because I made EzzPeon's sig... wtf is up with the 'a' hate? They're just stylized, it's not like they're giving you cancer or anything. I think they look cool.
Exactly :p Different tastes I guess, I actually like them a lot.

coolioness

That is Mahogany!
@zozo
8/10 I like Delcatty

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
7/10 It isn't too good.

To all the nit-pickers who seem to favor this thread: I misspelled Thailand in my request. THERE. I admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.