• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
9/10 It's really good, I don't see anything wrong with it.

*waits for bashing*

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
6.5/10 - I like how vibrant the banner manages to be while being just black and white. I also like how the text on the banner looks. I'm not sure that the rest of the signature really goes with it that much though.

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
The smudging on the Smoochum is uneven, and the dragonite licky is a bit blurry. Also, the friend code looks a bit unprofessional...2/10

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
I love the colours, but the blurring, Font, and Text underneath is ugly (Gah, ugly isn't the word I wanted to use >3>). Maybe have some more variety in the Text Colours and change the font on the banner.

Gemiix

4684-8336-9195
8/10
I like the colours and the general look, I feel the text colour is a bit off and maybe should be a little furthur to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.