• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same cool, 6/10
I got rid of the spoilers and linked the credit

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
The banner's not that impressive tbh. The images look like they've just been slapped on to a cloudy background and the font of the text doesn't go with the dark mood of the banner. Lacking focus too with all those sprites and userbars and stuff. 4

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
The banner has lovely colors. 10/10

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
IMO, a tad blurry But I like the colors of the banner. The text below is just perfect.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
8.5/10 - I like the grunginess of the banner and I really like the "Simply Fly" logo. The colors on the text below it look great, though it is the plain old default font.

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
7/10. I'm not a big fan of simplicity, also I think the text is quite big.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
*checks Safari* Looks like the font I chose doesn't show up on certain browsers, so it just chooses the default. On my screen it matches up perfectly... *sigh* Oh well. I might change it.

8.5/10 - Is it just me or did the text get smaller? I thought it alligned a bit better before.

SmartD

Vshan 9/10
Looks pretty good. Nice coloring.

Skiyomi 8/10
It looks alright.

3/10 really really boring

junpearl63

their rooms
unorganized and don't go really well together. I suggest remove the sprites and userbar, and put in some text to go with the banner alone? 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.