• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
7.5/10 I don't really get it, but it's not bad.

@Easter 8/10. I agree, the userbar does kill the sigg. Try matching the colors with the banner.

@Bino -1000/10. Only cuz I love you ♥
jk, 3/10. Really cute things but they just dont go together. Almost everyone has a dancing Trapinch now x.x and whats the red circle at the bottom for?

@Paradox 5/10. Really good cosplay sprites, but its just kinda boring. I agree with the other guy, try getting a banner.

Ima gett a new banner soon ;^^

Looks ok 5:10

Phobetor

3/10.

I personally don't like it because it needs to add borders, less on the effects, and better on text. ;o

Looks nice 6/10

It would look better with borders

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
Eh, I don't like sprites in a sig. Banner's good, but can be way better.

5/10.

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
The banner's background is growing on me, loving it. I love the orange color used on the render(s). Did you sharpen the banner? It doesn't seem so blurry to me now. I love the text below though, perfectly complements the banner. 9/10.

The only thing that's stopping me from giving it a ten is the fact that the border is so much thinner on the two shorter sides. :p 9.5

Haha, Exactly! xD, I wanted to do that, I think it gives it a unique effect.

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
Maybe a border? 6/10

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
@Giggity...: Woah. Damn awesome work man. Respect. 10/10

@Manaphione123: I love the colors, but I think the links are pretty.. well.. meh. 7/10

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ Azulart: 7/10 - Unique.

@ Qymaen: 2/10 - The "Pawaa Region" text looks pretty pixelated, and the green background thing only makes it look like the background's transparent if you're using the default skin. On any other skin it just looks kind of odd. Coloring the link might help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.