• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
@Swram: Now that's just plain gross. (6)
@way too pro: OMG MAMOSWINE HUG ME (8)
@Purple: That looks like Bernkastel from Umineko/Rika from Higurashi. (8)

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ Purplepassion: 7/10 - I like the colors in the banner and the art on it is pretty cool. But I don't like the glow effect around the art. It kinda makes it look like it was poorly extracted. Also, I know the black-orange gradient = Halloween, but since the banner is much more magenta it kinda clashes.

@ way too pro: 8/10 - I like the transparency effect. The icy brushes around Mamoswine look really cool. The one thing I could say is that the whole thing might do with some more contrast to make it less flat looking.

@ Flyingpichu64: 6.7/10

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Signomi- 6.5/10 I have seen you make better. Not too fond of the text underneath. In the spirit of Halloween I give you a higher rating for it. I would feel as though a black based background would look better.

Flying Pichu- 7/10 The black on the right side is a bit big.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
@Mr E goods : 6/10 nice banner, I just dont really like it for some reason.

Skiyomi: 7/10 rather funny! but there is quite a bit of text there.

FlyingPichu: 5/10 Cute banner, I have no idea what its for though.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Skiyomi- I love the banner, but I dislike the text, the font doesn't fit it and neither does the textography. 7.

Goods- The pink coloring kills my eyes, although I love Sabrina's banner. 10. +points for being bias for Destiny ;3

lindsy95- lolzy, but nothing really. 5.

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
Mr. Joker: The animation is nice and smooth but the sig could have a little more in it. 6/10

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@Shiny Sandshrew: I'm sorry, but lame animation is lame. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think it would be much much better to hand the Bible verse as just an image. Also, the colours are clashing everywhere. I'm a Christian so I have no problem with your verses but yeah. 3

@Mr Joker: It's minimalistic, yet I like it. 8

@lindsy; Umm, I don't get it. 3

@Mr E Goods; Pink text burns. It burrnnnnsssss! The heart on Mamepato's chest is awkward too, haha, but I like the banner. Yay for shameless advertising for Destiny. 6

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
@ShinySandshrew: Very original with the bible verse thing, and I like your signature gag. In some cases, it's true.

@Zhanton: Witty blurb and comical image, combined with a non-intrusive layout, make your signature pleasant to look at.

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
@pikalax: It's just plain and that trophy looks amateurish. (6)
@ShinySandshrew: Well, I'm not a big fan of Bible verses, even though I'm Roman Catholic. (7)
@lindsy: Man that looks amateurish again. (6)

SmartD

@Flyingpichu64: It looks pretty good (9/10)

junpearl63

their rooms
SmartD Too plain for my taste, but your dex record is impressive 3/10
zhanton Love NL's banner xD You always have good sig :3 9/10
Pikalax How long have you been using the sig? No ofense though, but maybe a little change? 4/10

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
pikalax: 2/10
Just some sprites, messy text, and a lot of text.

SmartD: 5/10
Image looks fine, but just an image, maybe center your youtube link.

junpearl63: 7/10
Not bad, the photography work is nice.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I think this will be the last time I get this sig rated. New sig time haha.

~~~

@junpearl; I really like the colours in both the banner and the text. 8

@SmartD; plain sig is plain. 2

@Pikalax; you know the image with the text with the two Pikalax's? I can't read the text - it's all fuzzy and strange and yeah. It's very old and I think you need to change it or radically spruce it up. 2

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Joker:-- POKEMON DESTINY <3 <3 And wiggle that arse Zekrom! 10/10

Giygas:- 8/10, Shandeera is adorable! Red text under the pic burns though

Junpearl:-- 7/10 Not a fan of the band nor of photography sigs, but the text under is win styling~`

EzzPeon

just a passerby
@zhanton
LOL, nomnomnomnom :) (9/10)
@junpearl
i'm not fan of the picture but still, nice :) (8/10)

Ugh

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ EzzPeon: 4/10 - It's kinda lacking in punch without a real focal point and it lacks cohesion. I don't really like smilies in sigs. But this one is very well organized.

@ Mr. E Goods: 7/10 - The art on the banner is really cute. I think your text is a little loud though for such a muted banner.

@ junpearl63: 8/10 - I love the color effects on the banner.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Goods- 10 like last time
EzzPeon- 4 like Skiyomi said
Skiyomi- 10 i love this one :)

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Mr. Joker: 6/10 Neat and organized, but sorta plain

I have a suggestion: What if you changed your sig, then can you post before 5 people post? It's sorta aking the thread dead, cause only a few certain people are playing

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Glameow: 5/10 lolzy trufax banner, not much else though. Text could be formatted better aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.