• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeo

@36 meh, the image is more of an icon then that of a sig.
The quote is great, but going into explain a quote?, is like explaining y a joke is funny when no one got it
4/10

Last edited:
That's the full quote of what Alfred says and it's actually said before O.

Icons are nice but the banner not so… 5

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's good. A bit difficult to read the small text.. 7/10

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7/10 - I like the peachy shades and the image you've chosen is very poignant. The text brush looks a bit like it's just there to fill space, but then again, I'm frequently guilty of that and anyway, I like text brushes. I think the text could use an outline or something since it gets a little lost in the background/white brushes. The links look good color-wise, but I think they'd look better in a row than in a column.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Quite nice. Would be better without the text though. 7/10

SmartD

7/10
The picture is interesting, but other stuff takes it out of focus.

briguin

Dr. Geek
I recognize the characters, but it's just a little too bright. 7/10

Last edited:

Takeo

0/10 they are just images put together, and the joke is not all that funny :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.