• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Shadow: 6/10. It's abit red, More colours would be appreciated.

(Inevitably, this will turn into the rate the signature above you thingy again)

Manchee

extra toasty
@Zozo1999, it's okay. The color is too plain of yellow for me, and even though Zebraika is an Electric-type, the color of the Pokémon and the color of the text don't go together very fell. 5/10.

@Shiny Glameow, the banner is kind of cool. I kind of disagree with what it says though... the little line of text at the bottom of the sig is kind of out of place as well. 6/10.

Devastator2000 said:
(Inevitably, this will turn into the rate the signature above you thingy again)

Uh, no, not really. Unless people like you are too lazy and don't feel like rating more than one thing.

@Devastator, the drawing itself is nice, it's just not as appealing to me no that it's no longer summer where I am. Not saying that it can't appeal to someone else, this is just my own opinion for me. And also what you tried to pass off as credit is kind of plan, like Zozo's. 7/10.

junpearl63

their rooms
Shadow Lugia XD001 Cool gif ^^ 8/10
Devastator Even though I already knew who made the drawing, a lot of people wouldn't, and I'm sure the artist would wants you to give him/her a proper credit. I really hate it when people use fan art without credit, so 0/10
Buraddo Aipom It's just sprites putting together, but pokemon destiny ~<3 5/10

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ junpearl63: 8/10 - I really like the font you've chosen on the banner.

@ Devastator2000: 7/10 - I wish summer was coming here... art is awesome, but even though it might be evident to a lot of people as to who drew it, you should still give actual credit.

junpearl: 9/10

It looks really nice, but the text kind of bothers me. I do like the effect on it.

Skiyomi: 10/10

It looks really dramatic. I like it~

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
0/10? That's cruel. D:

Purplepassion: Nice sig, nothing wrong. 8.6/10
Skyomi: Banner's nice, and the text is awesome. 9/10
Devastator2000: Nice bann- wait, I'm rating my own sig? @_@

Last edited:

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Skiyomi: 9/10
Nice image, like the coloring, a big block of text there, but since you're a writer and love to write I'll give you a break.

junpearl63: 8/10
Not a bad pict, text seems fine I'm just not into boy bands sorry....

Purple Passion: 10/10
I like it.

Buraddo_Aipom: 3/10 just average sprites put there, it be cool if you gave it like a background or something.

Devastator: 7/10

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
BA- I like the grouping of the sprites, it looks nice. 8.5/10

Skiyomi- Too much black on the banner, text however is stunning. 7.5/10

Purple Passion-
Beautiful, although a darker purple may look a little better. 9.8/10 (i am picky aren't I?)

T.B. Giygas- Nice image and WBG, text needs styling badly. 8/10

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Mr. E Goods: nice banner, i like the way the colours are so light. (8.8/10)
Purple passion: Really nice! (10/10)
The Boss giygas: Not exactly my style, but nice drawing. (7.5/10)

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi: 9/10
Nice image, like the coloring, a big block of text there, but since you're a writer and love to write I'll give you a break.

Actually, they're lyrics from a Muse song, so the writer thing gives me no slack here.

@ Flyingpichu64: 6.7/10

@ Shiny Glameow: 7/10 - I really like the typography of the banner, but the banner by itself seems a little lacking. Maybe you could at least link to the webcomic?

@ The Boss Giygas: 7.5/10 - Your art is awesome as always. I really like how you used the green and red colorscheme. I don't really think the Gardevoir animations add anything though.

@ PurplePassion: 7.2/10 - The colors on the banner are really nice. Personally, I don't like that font though.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Skiyomi: 8.5/10 Well it's not your writing, but I still like how it's formated, a perfect square under the pict and such.

Shiny Glameow:8/10 I like it, colors look great, the typography is well done

EzzPeon: 7/10
Nice image though on a dark background you can see the white pixels around it all which makes it look messy. The little pokemon at the bottom not sure if they work.

Mr. E goods: 7/10 the picture is nice and well done, but I'm not sure if you should advertise destiny forums on the pict itself, maybe just on the yellow text you have already.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Skiyomi: 10/10, you win for the Muse lyrics alone...oh and the banner's nice too! :D Jk, the whole thing is excellent, but extra credit for using my favourite band's lyrics! (Y) (My favourite part of Undisclosed Desires is the second verse, damn that's one sexeh song...)

Giygas: 8.5/10 I love your art style, it's really unique and I like that you've made the background transparent too. Unfortunately, I feel the animated Gardevoir's ruin it somewhat.

Last edited:

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
Shiny Glameow : 8/10 Awesome!! (Totally biased on vector shapes xD!)

FP64 : Remove the eggs, I'd give you a 7

Skiyomi : awesome as usual!! But i challenge skiyomi to make the text as text (like not a image)!! Ha!! C'mon Skiyomi! Show us your forum formatting skills!

The_Boss_Giygas: Awesome 10 on 10! ^^

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
flyingpichu; 5/10 drawing is awesome, you let the sig down with your text, presentation and formating =[
Shiny Glameow; 8/10 I LOVE that banner, but naked link looks ugly, link the banner instead;

[*URL='your link goes here']IMG code goes here[/URL]

Cookies to whoever can guess what attack my sig text is referencing to.

Beware NL!, sigs are getting Giygassed and you're badges don't rule now!

Good, maybe i'll stop getting complete idiots Pming me about them then =.= *sigh*

Last edited:

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
FP64 : Sorry for breaking the rule, 7/10

SG : I <3 Vector as much Giggity loves stock, 9/10

NL : Heavenly~ 10/10

Good, maybe i'll stop getting complete idiots Pming me about them then =.= *sigh*
Lol, no offence meant. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.