• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
9/10 Simple and nice. Me gusta.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
10/10

the Notre Dame edit makes me ROFLMFAO

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
4.5/10 - I don't think the background on the banner's bad--I mean, the color combo works and I like lightning effects, buuuut I really dislike the bevel effect placed on Elesa and Volkner, and the renders (particularly Volkner's) look very overly sharp around the edges. There's been no smoothing out of the text on it and, with that font, it looks very jagged. Added to that, the color of the text seems too bright for the rest of the banner, and I think it should've been placed evenly between Elesa and Volkner, not very definitely on Elesa's side (which I think makes it look a little unbalanced). the Litwick walker is cute, though.

Skarm™

Light It Up
7/10

Pretty cool, but im not a big fan of visitor font in banners

Skarm™

Light It Up
skarm

5/10

1) Nice banner
2) Too many spoilers for my taste

EK

5/10

1)I din't like the formatting, maybe try from smallest to largest or opposite
2)Keep it simple, take out the symbols and userbar, just use the banner and the links and quote, and you should be good.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I don't i just not really feeling the banner PPL sorry :/ its nice but yeah 6/10 i think its a bit to bright though too...i liked the whitney one better XD

also skiyomi XD wow that was a bit harsh on the banner i made but its fine :) had a hard time with that banner in the first place XD but i tried my best...

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I don't i just not really feeling the banner PPL sorry :/ its nice but yeah 6/10 i think its a bit to bright though too...i liked the whitney one better XD
Well, it's not yer taste but its mine. my screen is dark and I like to brighten my sig.

Stretching the image on top left of the banner like that ruins it >.> Chii looks wide and also randon text and sprite stuff... probably 7.4/10 nya~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
The banner is not bad...its just not to my tasting...i not sure but i think the smudges around the banner are not so good....7/10...also guy sim sorry i should be takin tbis critism more seriously, you guys are just helpin out to make my stufff better..i learned tis from someone last night...so from now on illl never take the critism like a victim...also coolcool u weren't harsh,i just couldn't take it....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.