• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Looks nice but too simple, 72%.

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
6/10 Funny pic, but it would be a 1/10 without it. All the rest is just uninteresting and boring

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7.5/10 - Once again, I'm loving the border edges and there's good texture work there. I think the text could be a bit better... but that could be because on my screen it looks a bit big for the banner. One your browser the size match might be better.

Pkmn_Trainer_Vex

BORDERLANDS 2
10/10 very nice!

Schade

Party.
It's very cute, but not the best gathering of Pokemon I know about. 8/10

Cutty

Forever now
I like Resident Evil. Just the font color should not be blue.

7/10.

Schade

Party.
It is someone flying... the .Gif's a bit too small imo. 7/10

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
6/10 Me gusta, but a bit boring for my liking

Liltwick

Life Cheating Game
7/10

It's alright, but now a little bland

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
7.5/10 - That's some absolutely gorgeous art of N and the background is pretty nice. My main problem is that the extraction on the hair--particularly on the lower right side, looks a bit messy.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i like the avatar banner its very nice and very clean...i like the text above its very intreasting...the text at the bottom though i think its a bit long for a avatar banner but its just me...not a big deal...you do good work skiyomi 9/10