• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah not very good claire gifs XD also i didn't noticed the typo get that alot XD...to me it looks kinda plain and the backgrounds a bit blurry i say 5/10

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It oozes Girl Power from it. Marvelous! 9/10

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
6.5/10 - Again, I like the borders and the texture, but in this case I think some of the cracks over the face distract from the main focus of the banner. Also, it might just be my browser, but the text seems far too large for the image.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's cool, but a bit too much text that did not make sense to me. 7/10

(The cracks are intentional, actually, but I see your point. And the text looks perfectly normal on my computer)

VS

they/she
10/10 Cuz I'm in a good mood.
And I changed my sig... when you are 9.9/10 you want to regain the 0.1

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
8/10 i like the contrast of the banner its nice but i think darkrai rendering a bit dark on one side but its not extremely bad...its not bad though for a simple banner...

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
8/10 I really love the Banner, but the Animation cut ruins it

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
9.5/10
It is good but... That sprite is odd...

I'm Bi So... Yea.

Hmm, 4/10 It's too cluttered, and the File Size may be to large...

Nyula

i like razors
08 Well, I really dig the picture for it is rather pretty to look at. Can't say that I enjoy fanfictions that much.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
2/10 - It's not really organized or presented in a way where one element can stand out, and the pieces don't really go together to create any sort of whole. Plus I'm really not a fan of spoilers or smilies in sigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.