• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I like the banner its just like i came of the cover though :/ 7/10

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
7/10

No comment

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@Eeveelover - 8/10
Bonus points from a resident evill fan! plus; the image looks cool. Nice animation, not to blurry either. You could work on the text though.

@mariobros - 6.5/10

The overall image is oke, I would rate it higher if it werent for that LOVE who takes all the attention of the banner.

@CandleReaper - 7/10

In general, pretty sweet. The black curvy text however totally ruins it.
The placement of the text is in my view wrong, it goes within the image. The font hmm.. well the black font just looks so basic.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
7/10 Cute drawing, I really like the dark shading, but I feel the image could benefit from something more to go with it.

BEAT

2/10 Just smilies and text, nothing special.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have always wondered about that Game.. 7/10

Skarm™

Light It Up
7.5/10

cool, i like the misty feeling on the bottom corners and top right corner

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
the sig is alright but its a bit big with alot of things going on...also the banner that i made i noticed some extracting problems i need to fix also the banner like mew said is kinda plain...the yellow as well is really distracting me as well XD

i say 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.