• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ Vshan: 8/10 - Awesome art, of course.

@ ~.:Northern Lights:.~: 10/10 - I love the effects on the banner. The text below doesn't really show up on my skin, but that's my fault.

@ Shiny Glameow: 6.5/10 - Glad that you added a link to the comic, but it throws off the sig if it's gonna be unformatted.

@ Flyingpichu64: 6.8/10 - Awesome art, but the text leaves something to be desired.

@ Shadow Lugia XD001: 8.5/10 - Love the red and white colorscheme.

Skiyomi: 10/10, you win for the Muse lyrics alone...oh and the banner's nice too! Jk, the whole thing is excellent, but extra credit for using my favourite band's lyrics! (Y) (My favourite part of Undisclosed Desires is the second verse, damn that's one sexeh song...)

XD I thought you might appreciate that.

Skiyomi : awesome as usual!! But i challenge skiyomi to make the text as text (like not a image)!! Ha!! C'mon Skiyomi! Show us your forum formatting skills!

Awww, I do go through the forum sometimes... but it's just so much easier and their are so many more options when I make it in Photoshop :p

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Skyomi: 10/10. Beautiful. Just, Beautiful
NL: 10/10 Cute. Just, Cute
Vshan: 10/10 Cute and Awesome. Just, Cute and Awesome

Repetition much? XD

Vshan: 10/10, lol at the badge thing.

Zozo1999: 8/10 It's just okay. The text choice is really good though.

And I'm getting my sig changed soon~

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Vshan- 7/10 The text is awful, the pic is lovely and cute though.

Zozo- I for some reason actually like the harsh red text, the image would be way better if it weren't so little. 6.5/10

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Mr, E Goods: BEAUTIFUL Banner, A better text colour would be better though: 7/10
PurplePassion: Lovely Banner, nothing that much to say 9.5/10

GAH! Please Ignore the sellig error in "Lightning" in my sig...It's a pain to fix it up

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@Zozo; I'm not going to ignore the spelling error haha. But, seriously, Christmas themed signature already? The alternating coloured text burns my eyes. I like the sprite, though. 4.

@Mr E Goods; Minus points for default text. But then, yay Pkmn Destiny haha. 6.

@Purplepassion; The text is unnecessary - linking to credit is much more efficient. Also, it was Halloween last week haha :p 5

@Skiyomi; I love the simplicity of the banner and the text is great too. Undisclosed Desires :] 9

@V-shan; The awful text ruins your signature. The drawing is nice though. 5.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Zhanton: I like the banner, where'd you get it? 8/10
Zozo: Font is bad, but I like the colours. Also, you need a banner by The Boss. 6/10
Skyomi: 8/10, The banner's gewd, and so is the text. 8/10

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@NL; I adore the banner. Kokoromori is actually growing on me now...I used to think it was hideously ugly, but now it's almost as cute as Koromori :D The heart is cute too, and fitting. 10

@Shiny Glameow; I like it. I don't know why, but I do. 7

@Flyingpichu; The drawing's quite good, but the text is ug-lee! 7

@The Mewtwo Master: Ummm...yeah. 1

@Devastator; Hi five for Australian-ness! The drawing's nice but Buizel's mouth looks odd. The bright yellow text could be improved. 7

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
@Zhanton Very good. The only thing that needs to be improved is the small text at the top, diffrent font maybe? 8/10
@Mewtwo master: 5/10, It looks plain..But I liek it for some reason...
@Northern lights: 8.5/10 Excellent! The text at the bottom needs to be brighter though.
@FlyingPichu 8.5/10 Banner is excellent, text needs a better font though.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Zhanton; 8/10 Nom nom. "What about Lunch" should perhaps be in a darker purple.
Devastator; 7/10 Surfs up. Made text brighter

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ ~.:Northern Lights:.~: 10/10 - Oooh. The text shows up on my skin now :)

@ Zozo1999: 7/10 - That special time of year is approaching...

~.:Northern Lights:.~ : 9/10, the orientation of the banner is really nice, but it looks a little too bright.

Shiny Glameow : 9/10, I really like the style.

~~~~~~~~~

The text is unnecessary - linking to credit is much more efficient.

The link to the original art doesn't work. ^w^;

Also, it was Halloween last week haha :p

I know lol. I'm gonna change my sig soon. =P

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Devastator: Nice Pic, but it's almost Winter on Canada, it's already starting to snow! So the pic just doesn't fit in: 5/10

And by "The Boss" if you mean "The_Boss_Giygas" then yes, i actually ordered one yesterday, so my sig will be changed soon

zhanton The Banner is nice, the text fits nice, but I don't think lght purple really matches the Chain Chomp: 8.5/10

Skiyomi: Not Going to rate you, yo already know what the answer is: 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.