• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
8/10

I like it, although I am not too big of a fan of Digimon (and please note that I know that my sig looks a little lopsided now, but I should have another button to even out the Floatzel.net thing, lol) XD

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
5/10 - I really like the Serperior clock, but the rest lets it down. The animations on both the button and userbar feel extremely sluggish, especially next to the more natural movement of Serperior's tail in the clock. The text on the userbar actually made me think I was looking at it cross-eyed or something at first because the texture over the text makes it look blurred, while the point of pixel text is usually to be sharp and very visible in the small space it takes up.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
4/10 Starting to feel like all the Xellos/Filia banner looks pretty much alike.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
7/10 Nice Gif+quote

SmartD

7/10

The banner is nice, but the text is blurry. Who's the girl?

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
7/10 it's ok but could use more

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Poorly made banner. 4/10
{It's my first attempt at making a banner so of course it's not going to be awesomely epic ;( }
6/10 not very cool

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
10/10 yay serperior again ^-^

ugh dont mind mine... still trying to get Charizard next to my Deidara banner x-x why am I so fail at sigs ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.