• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
6.5/10- it's a bit messy, and the quote at the bottom seems out of place. i'd personally make it a little smaller and center it :p

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
8/10 Too much Ash (JK) but its nice and tidy but the yellow clashes with my 'Ice Type' theme. Also that quote
I'm glad I could please you.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
6.3/10 Pretty much the same reason as last time, but the dragons are a nice touch (hmmmmm i wonder why?), I would say putting one infenape on one side and another one on the other instead of three in a row, the Trainer card GIF still bugs me a bit. Also Henry :3

EDIT:
7/10 Your old banner was better (in my opinion) but everything has a good flow and the quote is true.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Neat and tidy now, 8/10. As for your last post, it's Caitlyn, from League of Legends. She got a new classic skin which is outright gorgeous, so now she's my banner. :D

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
9/10 LOL wut

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
10/10 Honestly, this is one of the best sigs you've ever had. The banner is beautiful, the quote is tear-jerking :)p) and I enjoy the XY season of the anime. It's *Ahem* MASTERfully crafted.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
9/10- would be 8/10 because it fits at "just above average" but i really like swampert ;u;
probs last one with this signature

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
6/10 ...Ok then. I think that the redeeming factor of this sig is the final comment

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
The quote is funny since I've never thought of Ash as a true pokemon master since his epic loss at the end of Sinnoh. It is a nice pic though.
8.5/10