• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
6/10.

It's weird to see SM Ash next to OS Misty.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Good pic and alliterations, but though winning isn't everything in this anime it's an important part of a character's overall success/impact/development.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
9/10.

Serena is still one of my favorites.

AmericanPi

Write on
8/10. I like the first three lines and the fourth one I agree with, but I would put it at the bottom and link the screenshot to the Serebii Episode Pictures page. The screenshot is funny though.

Holy wow, it's been a looong time since I last touched the Games section. XD

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Have mixed feelings about Naruto, one extra point for 'Lillie fan club'.

xEryChan

Demon Child
9/10

Very well put together and, as you know, Amourshipping is my second favorite Ash ship Pearlshipping is number one and always will be, sorry

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. The black and white affects of the GIF is quite subtle, as well as poem lines quoted as well. :)

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. The order of similarity in the pics give a subtle effect.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
10/10. Princess Serena is undoubtedly the most beautiful anime girl. :)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. Adorable banner that of Ash's SM team crafted from the current SM opening. :)

xEryChan

Demon Child
10/10

Very well crafted and I love the purple GIF purple is my favorite color haha

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Nice GIF with subtle black and white effects, and the poem quotes are nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.