• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
9/10 it's cute

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
7.5/10 Still really like it how it looks. And thanks, it took me forever to make that picture. Suicune is so large that it barely even fit in the photo room, it couldn't turn or anything. I really wanted to get Minun in there too, but I couldn't find an option to get two pokémon in the same picture.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Adorable banner of the SM cast.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 It looks like a movie poster where it's their time to shine in the next rap dance battle! I don't know why I think that to be honest.

7/10 I'm not sure why Dawn has four arms there.
That's not Dawn of the anime, that's Platina of Pokemon Adventures who accidentally finds herself on the spot of a Pokemon Super Contest lol. This amazing trainer has won eight Gym Badges, two contest ribbons, four Battle Frontier Prints, discovered Pokerus and apparently found out she's a master of gambling! Grimley would be proud lol.

200px-Platinum_Party.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. It's alright, but there are better options for Platina avatars.

shoz999

9/10 Your sig as adorable as usual. What do you think of my sig now! Do they look like they're in a James Bond movie or what lol?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Yeah, definitely better than the previous one.

shoz999

8/10

Look at her. What's she thinking. What's she endlessly gazing at, unable to keep her mouth close as she breathes near the grassy background. Is it terror, happiness, shock? What lies in those green eyes of her, flashing before her life. A mystery for another day I suppose.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
0/10. Just a weirdish signboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.