• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. It's from Konosuba, right?

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Very cute

7/10. It's from Konosuba, right?

Yeah it is. I can't recommend it enough if you're looking for a genuinely funny anime. All the main characters are so useless in what they do, but instead of being annoying, it's so endearing and fun to see and empathize with them.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Same reasons.

Yeah it is. I can't recommend it enough if you're looking for a genuinely funny anime. All the main characters are so useless in what they do, but instead of being annoying, it's so endearing and fun to see and empathize with them.
Well I'm not looking for a genuinely funny anime, rather for an anime with subtle and perfect blend of action, comedy, drama and character interactions. ;)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Same reasons
7/10. Same reasons.
Well I'm not looking for a genuinely funny anime, rather for an anime with subtle and perfect blend of action, comedy, drama and character interactions. ;)
Well it still checks the comedy and especially character interactions part. There is action here and there, but it's funny action that makes fun of the main characters inability to do anything right.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Cute and hilarious.

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. The blue-haired girl looks like she’s having the time of her life, the other three don’t seem too happy

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Same reasons
8/10. The blue-haired girl looks like she’s having the time of her life, the other three don’t seem too happy
Yeah, the hilarious thing about Konosuba is how each member is incompetent and useless, and yet they are so lovable and hillarious. And yeah, Aqua (the blue haired girl) is extremely ditzy and bubbly so she's sure to have fun.

Genaller

Silver Soul
10/10. Mustang being a certified badass as usual!

EDIT: 8/10. They look like they’re having fun (well at least 1 of them is).

Status
Not open for further replies.