• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't like the comic sans font. the art is nice i guess.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Lil Crickee: Cute banner and an amazing set of numbers ;p
8/10

Skiyomi: 'The mystic seer of the future' isn't that what the sign outside his gym says in HGSS? I like it.
9/10

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
PP: 8.5/10 Cute! But I think the text should be white and red, to match the banner

(About my sig: Please ignore the white. The image was meant to be put on a website [Gaia] with a white BG, the faded colours [into white] Makes it have a better effect for the presents far away)

Also

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

Junpearl: the message is a tad bit late ;P but it looks very nice 9/10

Skiyomi: 8/10... do I need a reason to like it?

EzzPeon

just a passerby
It is pretty nice, altough maybe the green link should be purple, maybe yellow. (YAY PUBLICITY) ;p

8/10

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
EzzPeon 9/10 Adorable.

Zozo1999 - 7/10, it's nice, but a little bland.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ ~Spacial Rendation~: 8/10 - The banner is pretty snazzy. I like the text effects. The text placement is a wee bit off in places, but mostly it works. The text below the banner looks really unnecessary/doesn't go stylistically with the banner.

@ Junpearl63: 9/10 - A bit late, but awesome!

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Oh My G its a Spheal! 6/10 because that Spheal owns your sig.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
6/10 - The main art is pretty epic, but there are some smudges on the edges that look a bit messy. The 'rely' text is hard to read. And... I'm not really sure what that blob is in the top left corner. Is it suppose to be the moon? It just looks way lower quality then the rest of the image.

@Skiyomi: brilliant art but I don't really like the text. 9/10. nonetheless

@metagross guy: it's smudgey on some parts. not a fan of the placement of the red text either, or the "Metagross guy" text. 7/10 because I love Aggron and steel types :D

Mallymkun

A lady who's sure
@Skiyomi: Wonderful art and text. 9/10

@pupintheturd: It's really nice, though the background could've been an arctic ocean or something of the sort, since your banner features the Spheal line. 8/10

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Great banner but the signature is kinda affected by your text..The purple doesnt really go well with the banner and the dark green is kinda hard to see.

7/10 try changing the text colors

Status
Not open for further replies.