• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweep

I'll Attack.
9/10

I'm a huge fan of the banner. The image, colours and background are all perfect.
The only criticism I can think of is for the texts. The colours of the text and underline don't work well.

Edit:
Ninja'd

9/10

Rated this one a few times. See those comments.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@SGG; Mew looks cute, but it's just Sugi art. Default coloured text is default. Lame attempt at humour is lame. 4

@Sweep; The banner's adorable. The text below is nice as well, apart from the words coloured in black. Black seems too dark a colour near the soft purple, to be honest. It would be nicer if the text matched up with the length of the banner a bit more, but oh well. 7

Sweep

I'll Attack.
9/10

meeeeeeeeeew <3

Text is meh..but

meeeeeeeeeeew <3

Pamizard,
7/10 I like your signature very much; pretty banner and very clean although I would suggest changing the text on the bottom as it is a shade that does not stand out and is hard to see.

Manaphione123 Something about the color of the text looks kind of awkward, probably because the pink does NOT match the reddish Sora as well as the other colors do. I like the banner overall, though, even if I'm no longer a big Kingdom Hearts fan. 7/10

(and yeah I know I have no right to talk about colors with my sig being solid black-ish)

Mariya Shidou,
6/10 I like your signature, it is neat and to the point but I gave it a pseudo-low score only because I do not get the reference XD.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
8/10 so many flashy colors :) its nice.

I am doing my best to make my font colors etc better.

It's okay, not a lot of people do. This link should explain it (warning for foul language); Sovereign Slayer is one of the titles used by the character Jack Noir in Homestuck, and the banner depicts him in one of his more psychotic moments.

For yours, level99love: My major complaint here is the huge amount of blank space. The blank line between the two images could be removed, and possibly the images could be coalesced into single images to help with centering the banners. Otherwise it looks awkward. Despite that, the rainbow sprites, though some may not like them, make me nostalgic, so I'll give you a 6.5/10. A lot of it's probably just me being an old fogey, though.

e: Pamizard: The colors of the text and the banner don't match, but they look nice together. Even though I'm not a fan of Naruto, I do like how the banner looks. So I'll give you a 7/10 in general and note that my scoring is simultaneously erratic and stiff.

Weavile22

Imma be
6.75/10
not the best

Status
Not open for further replies.