• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
7/10 His hand that has a mouth on it creeps me out :(

:( sorry if i scared you * hugs*

for your siggy 10/10 since i love the chaos and frosslass. The empoleon animation is awesome :)

10 it's s pretty with the froslass and your empoleon it epic 10/10

Weavile22

Imma be
10/10 u shhould show ezz-peon

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
@Weavile: 3/10 it's ok, but the Quicksilver logo's been distorted a bit. not really much else in the sig either, but at least you don't have a thousand sprites in there.

@jb08045: 8/10 love the banner.
good quality art.

@Skiyomi: 8/10 scored yours before. nicely done.

@Latios_Lover: 5/10
Good for you to be showing off your favorites, there's nothing wrong with that.
The amount of sprites used does make the sig look cluttered however.
Perhaps you could make a banner with them in it, or ask around in the forums art shops to make one for you?

@samurottwarrior: 6/10
Banner is great. And like I told you before the Empoleon sliding around is epic. Reminds me *A LOT* of the way Chill Penguin attacks in te first Megaman X game from the SNES. The rest of the stuff gives a cluttery look/feel though. :/
Sorry.

@Azure Wolf: 9/10 That banner is just plain awesome. Very reminicent to the art style used in Killer 7. I like. :D

Last edited:
Hey Zalbar; I saw you request that banner in the open request thread, I am glad someone was able to make you it. 9/10 Very cute and neat.

Zalber: Overall, nice and tidy, but I feel like the colors of the text could use a slight adjustment. The blue looks a little off. The project, though, is pretty interesting. 8.5/10 or so.

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
@level99love: I dunno, maybe I'm just a tiiiiiny bit biased here because of the super cool awesome Little League banner and the advert, but I'm gonna give that a 12/10.
:D

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
10/10 obviously ur banners are the coolest ever since you made mine ^_^

Winamp

Banned
Nice work on this one Skiyomi, I like the colours and the character/theme He's one of my favorite characters in the anime, lol. 10/10

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
@winamp 9/10
Very cool F-14 Tomcat is very cool.

@Pamizard 7/10 as before.
Very cool image there. :)

@Skiyomi - 10/10
love the new banner!

@level99love 8/10
liked it better with the little league banner you had for a few hours, but as stated before I'm a bit biased.
:p

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ Zalbar: 7/10 - The banner's really cool. The text could be better, but it's not bad either.

@ Winamp: 8/10 - I love the bannner. The colors, blending, and effects look awesome. The only thing I don't like is the default text.

Status
Not open for further replies.